Update – June 2020
Thank you for your support to date in helping SAE reduce and minimise the risk of contamination of Covid- 19, Coronavirus.
The below is a reminder of the processes and procedures we wish you to follow in supporting our fight to protect our Team and any visitors that come to site. We ask that the following simple rules are abided by at all times:
- No visitors permitted on site unless by prior agreement
- No more than 2 visitors will be permitted at any one time
- If authorised to be on site, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and telephone 01895 825258 to advise of your arrival
- A member of SAE Team will come to meet you as soon as possible, please remain in your vehicle until this happens.
- Social distancing, in line with Government Guidelines, must be observed at all times
- All delivery / collection drivers will be asked to remain in their vehicle until called forward for loading / unloading
- You may be asked to unload your own vehicle
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser, wear a mask and gloves whilst on site
- If you require to view your stock held in our warehouse, we ask that you notify us in advance so that items can be made available for the agreed arrival time
- Where possible, stock will be bought to you to view – this may be outside. You may not be invited into the warehouse on all occasions
- Should you require to use SAE facilities, we ask that you follow the procedures displayed in the relevant area
- If you are invited into our warehouse, we ask that you abide by and observe all normal H&S rules and if asked to do so, remain with a member of SAE Team
I am sure you understand and agree with our simple policies to help us maintain high standards in attempting to prevent any contamination or transference of Covid – 19, Coronavirus
Our priority is to not only protect our own team members but of course any visitors to our site.
We would further ask that you only visit when there is an essential need.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for your support.
Nick & Chris Bousfield