Our logistics Services
SAE will ensure that your goods are safe and secure from point A to B.
You may think that handling is just a part of the logistics process. But when you entrust us with the products at the heart of your business, we always go the extra mile to get it right!
Investing in your business
Our team undergoes rigorous training to meet our high standards. Our ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditations are a testament to the bar we set for all of our services. We look after our staff so that they look after you! From the moment your goods arrive on our site, they will be unloaded and taken to our dedicated warehouse with the utmost care and professionalism.
Our handling commitment to you:
• Licensed forklift operators certified by the RTITB
• We ensure your goods are properly handled with care and consideration
• We have stringent RH&D processes for checks and put-aways
• We check the condition of all products and packaging on arrival
• Careful checking of stock levels against pre-advice slips
• Recording of expiry dates and registering of unique serial numbers/batch numbers
• Appropriate handling of heavy, oversized or hazardous goods
• Storage in our dedicated warehouse according to best practices
Of course it’s not just about handling goods in storage, on leaving the warehouse the same standards and appropriate handling and packaging are applied, so you can be sure that your goods arrive at their destination in the condition they arrived, we make sure:
• The correct type of delivery or collection vehicle is always available
• The correct type of load supports and restraints are available
• Specialist lifting equipment is available
• Sufficient “man” power if required